This Weeks Reviews on Kevchino.com

This Weeks News on Kevchino.com

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Burial is not J. D. Salinger

The once unknown artist Burial released a statement on his MySpace blog that is he is in fact not the writer J. D. Salinger or DJ Fatboy Slim or even the cartoon drawing on his debut LP but his real name is Will Bevan. His site read:"hi for a while theres been some talk about who i am, but its not a big deal i wanted to be unknown because i just want it to be all about thetunes. over the last year the unknown thing become an issue so im not into it anymore. im a lowkey person and i just want to make some tunes, nothing else. my names will bevan, im from south london, im keeping my head down and just going to finish my next album, theres going to be a 12" maybe in the next few weeks too with 4 tunes. hope u like it, i'll try put a tune up later sorry for any rubbish tunes i made in the past, ill make up for it a big big thank you to anyone who ever supported me, liked my tunes or sent me messages, it means the world to me. big up everyone, take care, will ( burial )"

No comments: